Sr. Project Manager, Strategy, Needed
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONHealthcare Talent is assisting our client in their search for a Sr. Project Manager with a focus on Strategy in a healthcare environment. The ideal candidate will have strong project management experience including elements of leadership, quality assurance, customer service and technical expertise.
1. Accountable for the successful completion of projects on time, within budget and with excellent quality. The position also entails the following:
* Requirements gathering, planning resources, costs and timeframes to ensure project success.
* Maintaining regulatory compliance, quality system and project goals.
* Managing project risks and implementing contingency plans to mitigate unforeseen events and changes in strategy.
* Presenting project proposals and status reviews to executive staff and other audiences.
* QA/ QC of overall product, system and service delivery,
2. Responsible for all phases of the project (kickoff to close-out)
3. Ensures that recommended technologies and program enhancements meet or exceed the user's expectations; personally meet with users regarding potential
problem areas, schedule delays, or otherevents which could affect project scope or completion.
4. Responsible for customer engagement, analysis of scope intake and project request analysis
5. Develops project plans which identify key issues, problems, solution approaches, performance metrics and resources required.
6. Provides data driven solutions that promote continuous improvement.
7. Provides technical direction and reviews work produced to ensure technical excellence.
8. Educates and integrate business changes into operations, advocate process participate in developing training programs for different audiences.
11. Effectively facilitates dialogues between multiple stakeholder groups.
12. Effectively communicates to various senior level audiences through a variety of communication vehicles.
13. Establishes and manages effective professional business relationships with all levels of management.
14. Cultivates and reinforces appropriate group values, norms, and behaviors.
15. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor's degree in business, health care, quantitative discipline (Math, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science) or related field is required;
2. Master's degree in business, health care or quantitative discipline strongly preferred;
3. Minimum 5years of experiencerequired in project management with successful deployment demonstrating measurable positive results.
4. Minimum 2years of experience in health care project management or process improvement required; health information technology implementation experiencedesired.
5. Minimum 5years experience end- to-end information systems installation, migration and upgrade projects desired.
6. Project Management Certification required.
7. Change Management and Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certifications strongly preferred
If you feel that you have the skills we require, pleaserespond to this posting with your contact information and your resume in a Word document. We look forward to hearing from you today!