Sr. Project Manager - Wealth Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONFull Name:
Contact # (Home/Mobile):
Date of Birth (MM/DD):
Work authorization (Citizen/GC/EAD/H1B):
Reason for job change:
Current Location (City, State):
Availability for interview:
Availability for project after confirmation:
Total IT Experience:
Last 5 digits of SSN No.
Project References: References from the current and previous projects (Official Mail ID required):
Hope you are doing well today
One of my client is looking for SR. PROJECT MANAGER - WEALTH MANAGEMENT let me know if you would like to move forward with the below position, so that we can have the ball rolling.
Title: SR. PROJECT MANAGER - WEALTH MANAGEMENTer.
Location: NEW YORK CITY)
Contract: Full Time
* Manages one or more large Digital Technology projects with cross-department and LOB impacts and acts as the point of contact for business, operations and technology partners to provide updates, resolve issues and establish the project delivery vision
* Develop project plans and execution approaches for a number of initiatives that are defined by client requirements and specifications and ensure projects are completed in accordance with all Risk, Architecture and other relevant firm wide guidelines.
* Leads project teams through project lifecycle from ideation to project execution, including the approval and demand management process, and ensures quality and timeliness of project completion
* Directs activities, monitors details, and escalates project issues and risks appropriately, and drives them to resolution
* Work with other cross-functional managers and scrum teams to assist with delivery of the Digital platform releases
* Drives root cause analysis and implements solutions
* Work with partners to develop value-adding business solutions
* Leads business analysis, process design and requirements development sessions
* Responsible for IT task tracking, issue tracking, and project status reporting
* Prepares standard and ad hoc management reports and contribute to executive presentations
* Work with QA Manager and testing team to ensure thorough testing of modules/applications/interfaces.
* Strong leadership & interpersonal skills, including the ability to lead cross functional teams to a solution and adjust leadership style for the situation
* Expert knowledge of project management techniques, standard office software (MS Office, Visio, Project) and knowledge of Agile development methodology
* Excellent communication, analytical and writing skills
* Handle immense amounts of work and tight deadlines
* PROJECT MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATION AND KNOWLEDGE OF WEALTH MANAGEMENT ARE MANDATORY
* 5 years of combined business, project management, team leadership and IT experience
APPS GENERIC SKILLS - PROJECT MANAGER-PROJECT MANAGER