Sr. Project Schedule Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSr. Project Schedule AnalystJob ID:
Project Schedule Analyst Job Title:
Melbourne, Florida Requisition ID:
SIS20162707-13324 Job Description:* Responsible for detailed analysis of the master program schedule, including status, performance, network logic, and critical path* Performs 'what if' scenarios for individual program management team members* Performs schedule variance analysis by comparing baseline to forecast
* Trace, identify, and resolve critical path and network conflicts* Ensures compliance with internal program procedures as well as PCS (Project Control System) guidelines and IMS IPMR Format 6
* Reviews and develops highlight complex schedule network logic for errors and inconsistencies* Leads management team in schedule development
* Ensures management understanding of schedule status, network logic, GANTT, Milestone lists, and resource information within the schedule
* Develops new scheduling procedures, methods, and concepts
* Provide leadership functions to other schedulers
* Provide schedule training to department, engineering, and Controller's organization Qualifications:* Master degreein Finance or Business with 4+ years of program scheduling experienceorBachelor degreewith 6+ years of program scheduling experience
* 4+ years of MS Project experience
* Ability to obtain a security clearancePreferred Skills:* Effective oral and written communication skills; ability to tailor message to audience; ability to document analysis results and write reports.
* Ability to develop and analyze scheduling requirements from the Statement of Work and Integrated Master Schedule Data Item Description
* Ability to interface with Integrated Product Team members, Control Account Managers, Product Engineers, Program Managers, and Finance Analysts
* Experience using scheduling tools such as Microsoft Excel, Barbecana Full Monte, WBS Schedule Pro, Kidasa Milestones ProPlease be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise --Program Finance Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - FL - Melbourne .