Sr. QA Analyst / Lead (Experience with Kronos or peoplesoft)
REQUIREMENT (ONLY U.S CITIZEN AND GC ARE ELIGIBLE)
POSITION: Sr. QA lead
LOCATION: Washington, D.C
CLIENT : WMATA
POSITION: Full time
* AN EXPERIENCED LEAD THAT CAN ESTIMATE AND PLAN TESTING ACTIVITIES FOR LARGE ORGANIZATION BY DEVELOPING PLANS, TRAINING MATERIALS, STAKEHOLDER ANALYSIS.
* Ability to recognize different testing strategies that are required for a program includING TEST AUTOMATION, PERFORMANCE TESTING, AND INDEPENDENT VALIDATION.
* EXPERIENCE WITH TESTING TIMEKEEPING AND HR SYSTEMS (KRONOS - TIME & ATTENDANCE, SCHEDULING, ABSENCE MANAGEMENT AND/OR PEOPLESOFT - HCM, ACCOUNTING, PAYROLL).
* Ability to guide and monitor the analysis, design, implementation and execution of the test cases, test procedures and test suites.
* Ability to work across the enterprise to ensure that the test environment is available, test cases are developed, release notes and metrics are identified and collected.
* ABILITY TO MANAGE MATRIXED TEAM COMPRISED OF QUALITY ANALYSTS, TESTERS, AND REQUIREMENT ANALYSTS.
* Ability to apply lessons learned and industry best practices into the testing cycles.
* Ability to conduct root cause analysis and establishment of enterprise wide metrics related to testing and process improvement.
* Define testing scope for project releases based upon requirements documentation.
* Develop, publish and implement test strategies, test plans, test cases, test scripts, test configuration, test schedules and related documentation.
* Define test data requirements, and test criteria.
* REVIEW / AUDIT SYSTEM AND BUSINESS TEST PLANS AND RESULTS.
* Identify, research, report and close defects.
* Participate as project team member to recommend, develop and implement improvements to existing test processes and standards related to quality management methodologies.
* Collaborate with Business and Development teams to ensure established procedures, standards and processes are utilized consistently throughout the development lifecycle.
* Participate in design reviews and other phases of development lifecycle to ensure product meets the needs of the business.
* Provide guidance to team members during project test planning and execution phases ensuring deliverables are accurately created.
* Monitor and track progress / status and provide timely status to stakeholders, related to test progress and risks
* Experience with RATIONAL JAZZ APPLICATION LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT SUITE IS A PLUS
* Work on all project phases including fit/gap, configuration, and testing.
* Seek ways to improve the process of delivering solutions, sharing knowledge to continually improve overall implementation methodology.
* Recommend process improvements for validity of results, accuracy, reliability and conformance to establishment standards.
* Advanced knowledge of testing techniques.
* Experience in development, deployment and enforcement of quality assurance procedures and standards in software testing.
* Experience in all phases of Application Life cycle including systems analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging, implementation and maintenance.
* Experience in developing test criteria, test plans and conducting application testing with expert level experience in designing, implementing and documenting test plans and test cases.
* Ability to scope, plan and schedule activities related to software quality assurance, testing and configuration management.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written that display analytical capabilities.
* Hands on experience TESTING USING RATIONAL QUALITY MANAGER.
* Knowledge and experience with BUSINESS RULES BASED TECHNOLOGY A PLUS