QA Engineer, Listeners 8/18/2016
Pandora Media Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People--the listeners, the artists, and our employees--are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we're looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
We have an opening for a QA Engineer on the Listeners team. QA on the Listeners team means working on highly visible, innovative and cool features for Pandora's mobile and web applications. As a key contributor to Pandora's QA team, you'll get the chance to take on complex and interesting projects as part of a fast-paced, highly collaborative team. We hold ourselves to high standards, and take pride in our work. This is a great opportunity for a QA Engineer with significant experience testing and validating consumer applications in a client-server environment. As a member of our highly motivated team you should be dedicated to excellence and have a strong sense of personal responsibility.
* Minimum 5 years professional QA experience, including 2 years on native mobile apps
* Expert debugging skills on Mobile and Web clients
* Exceptional ability to isolate and troubleshoot technical problems in iOS, Android, OS X, and Linux platforms
* Extensive experience in web client testing
* Strong project management and organizational skills
* Experience managing bug databases
* Comfortable working with tools and files on the command line
* Experience using Charles, Wireshark or other packet analysis tools
* Demonstrated team and project leadership in an Agile environment
* BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.