Sr. Quality Assurance Lead Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION:
Software QA CLINICAL VAULT
Infor is the third largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises or both. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
JOB POSITION: 1
JOB LOCATION: Remote position US or Canada
JOB SUMMARY: The employee is part of the agile development team and helps in setting up and maintaining the agile continuous integration (CI) environment. The candidate has the responsibility of translating the data model and business analysis into written test cases and help in automating the tests by preparing sample data, sample queries and expected results to assure design validity and quality of implemented functions.
* Design/execute/maintain/improve well-structured automated and manual test cases
* Participate in agile Continuous Integration (CI) team to understand the requirements and validate the design by close interaction with business analysts and data modelers
* Work with the development to setup and maintain a CI environment
* Develop and troubleshoot BDT test cases using gherkin/cucumber/JUnit
* Develop standards and procedures for measuring and assuring product quality
* Participate in daily status review meetings and provides rapid feedback to the team
* Estimate project testing tasks and communicate risks and concerns to project stakeholders and prepare test plans
* Acquire and deploy a Test Management system
* Make recommendations related to testing techniques and processes.
* Design performance and stress tests
* Review data model documentation, test data and test scenarios and provide sample test data files, test queries and expected result set to validate and test the implemented functionalities
* Run developed stories test cases, ad-hoc and exploratory test cases for current sprint
* Perform release/deployment regression tests
* Document and report issues and bugs in the test management software
* Participate in developing and reviewing development documentation
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* At least 3 years Software QA experience
* Experience of working in agile Scrum team in a Continuous Integration (CI) environment
* Solid understanding of agile QA concepts, practices, processes and tools.
* Experience of cloud-based software QA
* Excellent Knowledge of agile software development life cycle
* Basic understanding of software concepts and data models
* Basic understand of data modeling and database design background in healthcare.
* Experience of automated tests for Web Services Testing (REST API) and UI Testing with Selenium WebDriver or similar products
* Solid understanding of Java and/or other Object-Oriented language is essential for purposes of creating automated tests
* Solid SQL knowledge and experience of working with at least one RDBMS
* Experience of Gherkin language and BDT
* Experience of different file formats (XML, JSON, CSV etc.)
* Experience of XPath, XQuery
* Flexible, embracing change and adaptable to new, challenging situations.
* Team player focused on working towards achieving team/project success.
* Self-starter with ability to work in a fast paced environment bringing new ideas and technologies into the business.
* Ability to understand and differentiate between the various types of testing (i.e., unit, smoke, functional, integration, system, user acceptance, regression, performance, and usability testing)
PREFERRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
* Experience of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
* Experience of Software development using Java in a Java IDE (e.g. Eclipse)
* Experience software QA in the Healthcare Industry
* Knowledge and experience of working with medical messages (HL7 / CCDA)
* Knowledge of HL7, X12, CDA, CCD or other Healthcare Integration standards
* Knowledge of LOINC, ICD, SNOMED, RxNorm or other healthcare coding databases
* Health IT standards and regulations (HIPAA, FDA)
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.