Sr. Quality Assurance Tester
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
NTT Data Inc
NTT DATA, Inc., a top 10 global IT services company, has an immediate need for a Sr. QA Analyst to support our client in, Minnetonka, MN.
The Senior Quality Analyst (Payer Systems) is responsible for developing, documenting, and implementing test processes and procedures around our payer platform. This role interacts closely with IT development, business analysis, project management, and business stakeholders. This position is specifically geared towards testing interfaces between various systems that might involve, file transfer, web services, application to application or HIPPA transactions.
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Major: Bachelor's degree in computer science, programming or related field or equivalent experience
Years of experience required: 4 years
- Ability to show analytical qualities through information gathering and preparation in the form of business requirements, test plans and scenarios, presentations, diagrams etc..
- 1 year EDI test experience or can demonstrate a full understanding of at least one EDI transaction including the technical companion guideline for the transaction.
- Test experience in any: 834, 835, 837 EDI files.
- 270/271, 276/277, 278 HIPPA experience is nice to have.
- 1-2 years healthcare experience with 1-2 years experience testing a Payer System/Claims platform in one of the following domains: Claims, Enrollment, Financial, Provider - Payment Services Provider/Clinical, Pharmacy, Billing
- 4+ years of broad QA/Testing experience to include Web, Client, File and Database testing
- 1-2 years of database SQL experience in interrogating databases both OLTP and BI domains
- Payor claims platform domain knowledge
- EDI read and edit capability. Ability to translate TR3/companion guide to EDI file.
- Intermediate to Advanced SQL Skills.
- Written and verbal communication to communicate effectively with developers, business analysts, project managers, functional managers and business partners.
- Advanced ability to think through negative and alternate test scenarios.
- Understanding of web-services and ability to test them using tools such as SOAP UI.
- Understanding of claims platforms and payer systems
- Technical skills to understand development environments, solution architecture, servers, version control, data modeling, scripting, and test automation tools
- Ability to formulate test strategy, test planning and test data creation and management
- MUST become a key contributor in all works sessions and scrums (or waterfall sessions) by having the ability to think quickly and provide analysis, questions and facts to the team
- Ability to partner effectively with business teams and become their advocate and SME.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Employee Assistance Program
*benefits are available only to W2 contractors