- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Sr. RCA Engineer (Sr. Software Engineer)
This role can be located in Louisville, KY, Salt Lake City, UT or Conshohocken, PA solutions for information processing requirements to maximize audit site productivity. Participates with analysts, architects, business service delivery and operations teams to define plans for standardizing, scaling and enhancing products and the services utilized to deploy/install/release those products
* Demonstrates mastery of multiple disciplines & their inter-dependencies.
* Knowledge is extended to the development of solutions for a business area. Contributes to cross- departmental strategy and solutions. May lead teams
* Demonstrates mastery of a wide application of professional principles, theories and concepts. Troubleshoots and provides solutions for unusually complex problems.
* Solutions are imaginative, thorough and practicable. Contributes to the development of new and innovative solutions.
* Leverages multi- disciplinary knowledge to develop innovative solutions Challenges status quo to encourage innovation. Helps to guide the successful completion of major programs through development of advanced technological ideas..
* Works without appreciable direction toward long-range goals and objectives. Assignments may be self-initiated and agreed upon with management.
* Determines and pursues courses of action necessary to obtain desired results. Work is checked only to the effectiveness of results obtained.
* Contributes to the productivity of the organization through the completion of projects associated with departmental objectives.
* Impact of decisions can be broad depending on the number of projects affected and may impact departmental resources, timeframes and budgets.
* Communication relates to management of projects and departments.
* May be a primary point of contact with vendors and consultants engaged in supporting the work activities of the group.
* Communicates formally and informally to management. May also conduct briefings and participate in meetings with internal and external partners or collaborators
* Owns communication between RCA client service delivery teams and analysts. Owns performance and quality of applications and data for client support systems.
* Influences design and development of new software products or major enhancements to existing software for clients and business partners.
* Ensure project deliverables are accomplished on time and within budget. Communicates technical and operational issues to both RCA engineering and audit leadership in a timely manner. Ensure that all technology standards are adhered to while developing systems. Support business required technology freeze periods. Work collaboratively with business partners to define and ensure the completeness and accuracy of system / technical requirements
* BS / MS / Equivalent Training / Certification and 8+ years of relevant experience
* We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* Cotiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, mental or physical disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation..
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.