Sr. RF Electrical Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
Colorado Springs, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Sr. RF Electrical EngineerJob ID:
Sr. RF Electrical Engineer Job ID:
SIS20160908-13470 Job Location:
Colorado Springs, Colorado Job Description:* Development of RF components and subsystems and contribute to development of space, airborne, and ground systems including architecture development, requirements management, design, integration, and test.
* RF Electrical Engineer will lead the development of RF subsystems and contribute to Systems development in space, airborne, and ground environments for radar, remote sensing, and communications applications, including architecture development and mission analysis, requirements management, design, integration, and test.* RF Electrical Engineer will do customer presentations, lead/perform trade studies and design reviews, and lead Systems Test.
* RF Electrical Engineer will provide technical support for multiple programs.
* RF Electrical Engineer will lead and perform design/analysis, SWap analysis, cost schedule, CONPOPS, Mission to Requirements development, risk management and Subcontract Technical Lead.
* RF Electrical Engineer will take responsibility for the test planning, integration, execution, and post analysis in support of RF subsystems.
* RF Electrical Engineer will work with other engineers as a team member in solving multi-disciplinary problems.
* RF Electrical Engineer will document and present results of analyses/testing to peers and customers. Qualifications:* B.S. degree in electrical engineering (or a related field) with 10+ years of related experience
* Ability to obtain a TS/SCI security clearance Preferred Additional Skills:* Technical team leader for space platform RF electronics development
* Experience with space and ground RF subsystems is desired
* Strong self-motivated technical lead with proven ability to lead multidisciplinary teams to successful closure Please be aware this position requires a TS/SCI security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise --Electrical Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - CO - Colorado Springs .