Sr Recruiting & Staffing Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
This position will support our medical interventional business in Creganna Medical. The position is based at our Creganna Medical facility in Plymouth, Minnesota and will support our three Minnesota internventional businesses in recruiting and talent management as well as our Watertown, MA facility.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Provides support to the Global Talent Acquisition team.
* Provides ongoing recruitment support to specific business unit(s) and/or functional groups.
* Responsible for the recruitment for exempt, non-exempt, and/or temp positions throughout the specified business unit.
* Ensures a positive onboarding experience for new hires through the administration of related HR activities and employee relationship programs, including candidate interaction/correspondence, scheduling, reference checks, screening, marketing, travel arrangements, work permit/visa applications, and on-boarding. May include supporting new employee orientation.
* Responsible for logistics and interfaces with candidates and hiring managers throughout the recruiting process.
* Provides tracking and reporting on metrics for Global Staffing recruiting efforts on a monthly basis (i.e. ATS utilization, source, cost, time to fill, diversity, etc).
* Analyzes data from multiple sources (HR, Finance, and vendor systems) to validate assumptions and support efforts to change organizational behaviors. Prepares data in meaningful terms and presented in executive level slides for discussion with all levels of management.
* Plans and analyzes headcount based on capacity and needs, and submits monthly headcount reports.
* Develops quarterly and yearly budget proposal for assigned business unit(s) and/or functional areas, and adhere to approved budget.
* Develops and maintains centralized document/resource retention (SharePoint or share drive) for the Global Talent Acquisition department.
* Actively monitors the department budget to ensure timely processing of invoices and accurate accounting principles.
* Maintains Global Staffing Toolkit and serve as the point of contact/subject matter expert for inquiries from the Global HR Community regarding content.
* Functions as the system administrator and/or super user for recruiting systems and tools, such as the Korn Ferry Lominger Interview Guide and the iCIMS Applicant Tracking System. Provides training for HRBPs, creates guides/library for client groups, and supports Tier One requests from users, including the creation of help desk tickets and follow through to customer upon completion. Escalates Tier Two issues appropriately to ensure resolution. Also ensures document control and provides support for the quality system.
* Support overall recruiting team with special assignments/projects to support client needs for talent acquisition, such as university relations and career fairs.
* Partners with HR Operations and Legal to update and maintain all documents related to the recruiting process (i.e. offer letter templates, contracts, pre-hire documents, branded materials, etc.)
* Serves as the primary contact for key vendors (i.e. third party search, background checks, advertising, etc.) and Corporate Procurement to insure proper operational set up and contract administration.
* Collaboratively works with others when executing on tasks or activities in order to achieve shared goals.
Proactively shares knowledge in order to learn, help others learn, and build consensus.
* 5+ years of professional working experience in Human Resources and/or Recruiting required.
* Proven administrative experience required.
* Experience using an Applicant Tracking System required.
* Highly proficient computer skills (Internet, MS Office to include PowerPoint and Excel).
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a global team and in a matrix environment.
* Demonstrated communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
* Familiarity with ISO 9001, ISO14001, ISO 18001, TS16949 and etc. preferred.
* Previous experience with iCIMS, SharePoint, and SAP Finance preferred.