Sr. Regional Sales Account Executive
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 6/29/2017
* Responsible for sales, strategic account planning and overall relationship management for a number of target customers or a specific geographic territory
* Develop and implement a comprehensive sales plan for each target account and or geography and their buying centers covering the Public Safety Applications portfolio of Motorola Smart Public Safety Solution products and services
* Assemble and coordinate a diverse team of internal & external sales resources to assess customer's needs and address their requirements
* Act as a trusted advisor to influence customer's technology platform decisions and develop preference and loyalty for Motorola Solutions
* Proactively develop large project opportunities encompassing a wide range of products and services
* Develop strong relationships with key decision makers and influencers within and outside of public safety; Sheriff, Mayor, CIO, Police Chief, Fire Chief and other officials in order to understand and influence technology and funding priorities
* Proactively engage Motorola executive sponsors to build a strategic relationship to position long term opportunities for Motorola
* Develop Motorola procurement vehicles for multiple solutions to be leveraged across an entire target account
* Seeking Bachelors Degree with 4+ years of sales/public safety experience
* Seeking 4+ years of public safety software application system and/or sales experience in the State and local government space
* Knowledge of Public Safety operations a plus
* Basic knowledge of Motorola Radio Voice Communications Networks a plus
* Basic knowledge of Motorola Smart Public Safety Solutions
- Command & Control Applications Solutions a plus
* A track record of making or exceeding assigned sales goals.
* Knowledge and experience with CRM systems, specifically Saleforce.com
* Experience with Miller-Heiman sales methodology a plus.
* Knowledge of NG911, Networking, CAD/RMS, Mobile Data system, solutions and market places.
* Experience selling software solutions.
* Experience selling long term, large service deals as a solution.
* Excellent communication skills (oral, written & presentation).
* Ability to quickly learn new key characteristics of products/solutions and communicate the value of those solutions to customers.
* Excellent negotiation skills.
* Ability to establish oneself as a trusted advisor.
* Highly motivated and results oriented.
5 - 10
Bachelors Degree with 4+ years of sales/public safety experience OR 8+ years of sales/public safety experience