Sr. Reporting Analyst - Mortgage Originations
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSr. Reporting Analyst - Originations #2293
* Advanced skills in T-SQL for developing and maintaining complex models, analytics and dashboards
* 2+ years of experience in an analytics and/or reporting role, with ability to provide creative solutions in challenging situations as well as working independently and managing oneself in fast paced environments
* Experience interacting with and presenting to executive management High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering, or Technology or equivalent experience preferred
* Direct experience with reporting and analytics in mortgage industry - Originations
* Mortgage knowledge to provide value-added analysis to internal/external clients related to originations and/or contact strategies
* Experience with SSRS and SSIS Preferred
The Senior Portfolio Analyst is responsible for performance analysis, operational reporting, business unit support and agency and compliance reporting. Analyst will be involved in ad-hoc reporting and extensive interaction with senior management. as well as working in the secondary marketing and securitization areas. This role relies on in depth business knowledge as well as advanced skills in data manipulation to translate business needs into reporting and analytics. The successful Analyst will be self-motivated, highly analytical, and detail oriented.