Sr. Research Associate, Platform Analytics Quality Control
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Sr. Research Associate, Platform Analytics Quality Control
Moderna is seeking a highly skilled, meticulous and motivated preclinical quality Sr. Research Associate, Platform Analytics Quality Control to develop, qualify and perform a variety of analytical, molecular, biochemical and cellular assays to assess and release drug substance and drug product formulations to support Moderna s mRNA technology platform and pipeline.
* Assist in the development, qualification and implementation of state-of-the-art, high throughput, innovative and automated mRNA characterization methods
* Routine performance of high throughput analytical, molecular, biochemical and cellular assays using robotic liquid handlers
* Analysis and reporting of results in a laboratory information management system (LIMS)
* General laboratory assistance including lab equipment maintenance, preparation of reagents, and the ordering and receiving of laboratory supplies
* Accountable for maintaining consistent workflow and data analysis
* Closely collaborate with other members within the Platform Analytics group, Production operations, and broadly with platform development and R&D departments throughout the company
* BS/MS (Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, or related science) with at least 1-3 years of industry experience
* Experience developing and performing high throughput analytical, molecular, biochemical and cellular assays (UV/Vis spectroscopy, capillary electrophoresis, RT-PCR, HPLC, gel electrophoresis, protein expression)
* Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to work independently and effectively in a highly dynamic environment
* Ability to multi-task and meet aggressive timelines, and technology development and research goals
* Experience using robotic liquid handlers
* GLP experience
* Experience characterizing mRNA therapeutics
* Attention to detail
* Operates independently
* Effective communication (oral and written)
* Ability to adapt to a dynamic environment