Sr. Research Associate/Principal Research Associate, Non-Clinical Sciences
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 11/4/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Sr. Research Associate/Principal Research Associate, Non-Clinical Sciences
The Non-clinical Sciences team at Moderna is looking for an agile, high-performing, and broadly-skilled Sr. Research Associate/Principal Research Associate to contribute to successful execution in both discovery and development programs. The majority of this work will be done in collaboration with internal partners and executed at external contract research organizations (CROs). The successful candidate will be able to manage and prioritize multiple concurrent work streams with a positive and collaborative mentality and with the ability to manage workload to meet project timelines.
* Collaboration with program scientists to execute and manage outsourced studies
* Collaboration with internal partners from different functional groups at Moderna (e.g. New Venture Labs, Chemistry, Formulations, Cell Biology, Drug Product Development, Therapeutic Area Ventures, Finance)
* Manage relationships with contract research organizations
* Protocol and report review management, including execution of protocol review meetings
* Management of documentation related to managed studies (e.g. quotes, POs, protocols, data, reports)
* Non-clinical toxicology, pathology, and DMPK data and report review/QC
* Management of financial aspects of upcoming studies, including forecasting and quote/PO coordination
* Life sciences bachelor s degree with at least 5 years of pharmaceutical non-clinical study management experience, including both GLP and nonGLP
* Very high proficiency with Windows-based applications (e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint).
* CRO Experience (e.g. study coordinator, study director)
* Pharma/biotech Experience (e.g. study monitoring, scientific project management, non-clinical in vivo management
* Eager to learn
* High attention to detail
* Positive mental attitude
* Flexible/Adaptable to change
* Effective written and oral communication