Sr. Ruby Engineer 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY You are a solid Engineer comfortable with Ruby and Rails. You've managed medium to large Rails projects. You turn complex business logic requirements into elegant and maintainable code.
You'll be working on our Core team implementing complex business logic for things like Invoicing, Taxes, Proration, and Dunning.
* Experience developing and managing production Rails projects
* Comfortable crafting and optimizing SQL queries
* Experience working with open source, cloud-based web and mobile platforms
* Self-motivated drive to build, launch and iterate on products under pressure
Nice to have
* Familiarity with Sidekiq
* Exposure to Agile/ Scrum
* Large-scale enterprise website experience
* Experience building and maintaining versioned API's