Sr. SAS Programmer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Title: Sr. SAS Programmer
Client Graphics experience
- Strong project management skills; Completes programming tasks with high quality in a timely manner; ability to collaborate with key stakeholders
- Familiarity with pharmacokinetics datasets and analyses is strongly preferred.
- Individual will serve as a lead SAS programmer to provide high quality statistical programming analysis and reporting deliverables for global PK modeling and simulation stakeholders.
-The individual will gather and interpret user requirements, transform the data into modeling-ready analysis datasets, and develop tables and figures according to the modeling analysis plans.
- The individual will ensure programmatic traceability from data source to analysis result.
- The individual may manage programming activities of one or more PKPD programmers to ensure timely, quality and compliant deliverables.
- Position can be either Rahway NJ or Upper Gywnedd PA site.
- Multiple positions needed. Possibility of extensions dependent on budget/need