Sr SLED Contracts Admin / Mgr Sales Operations
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB SUMMARY:
As a Sr SLED Contracts Admin/Mgr you are responsible for planning and managing programs to meet product delivery, customer service, and revenue goals for a State and Local Government Region. While this position reports into our Sales Operations Organization you will be a part of a cross-functional team including Sales, Customer Support, Finance, Legal, Sales, and IT you coordinate sales and support team efforts for your assigned accounts. This is a challenging position with the opportunity to directly impact the effectiveness and success of the sales organization and customer satisfaction.
Sr SLED Contracts Admin/Mgr will define and manage the programmatic aspect of State and Local Government and Higher Education contract vehicles. Specific responsibilities of the position include:
* Responsible for managing State and Local Contract vehicle reporting and fee payment. Processing of partner reported sales and preparation of consolidated state mandated reports. Submission of purchase requisitions and check requests for fee payments.
* Providing overall contract compliance with state terms and conditions and pricing.
* Providing modification requests to States for modifications to contracts for partner and price list changes.
* Assist with audits of all State and Local Contractreported sales. Must be proficient in Excel.
* Partner with Sales and Legal in State Contract renewals and acquiring new contracts. Actively assist with identifying potential new State Contract vehicles.
* Drive the adoption of State and Local Government and Higher Education sales tools and automated systems; maintain and utilize current automated systems.
* Partner with Marketing to identify marketing opportunities to increase State Contract visibility and sales.
* Prepare State reference guides for the selling motion.
* Prepare/review state contract pricelists.
* Providing State Contract training classes with periodic updates and continuous tracking of attendance.
* Recommend and implement process improvements.
* State and Local Government and Higher Education Contract experience with or as a partner of a global enterprise high tech company
* Experience working and managing a large number of contracts with a Partner Community
* Experience in developing programs and processes that directly create customer satisfaction and loyalty for State and Local Government and Higher Education.
* Ability to work collaboratively, and act in a lead role as a subject matter expert, within a team environment to meet aggressive goals and pre-defined measurement criteria.
* Solid understanding of Legal compliance, financial, sales, and marketing processes and objectives, as related to product sales and support.
* Creative approach to problem solving.
* Program Management training or demonstrated experience.
* Previous compliance experience.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
RESPONSIBILITY AND INTERACTION:
* The tasks this individual is responsible for are often unstructured and the issues addressed are less defined requiring new perspectives and creative approaches.
* This individual will apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving problems that are complex in scope requiring in-depth evaluation.
* Demonstrate good judgment in solving problems as well as identifying problems in advance, and proposing solutions.
* This individual must work effectively with Staff to Vice President level employees within the function, across functions and with external parties including state officials and partners.
* Limited supervision and direction is provided, as this individual can operate and drive results and set priorities independently.
* The ideal candidate will be a proactive contributor and subject matter expert.
* To be successful, this individual must demonstrate favorable results through regular leadership and influencing others.
EXPERIENCE or equivalent experience is required.