Sr. SOA Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for SR. SOA SPECIALIST for our client in LOS ANGELES, CA
JOB TITLE: SR. SOA SPECIALIST
JOB LOCATION: LOS ANGELES, CA
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
"US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME."
* The Sr. SOA Specialist is responsible for the design, architecture and development of a fully integrated SOA solution that provides the appropriate adapters as part of the integration solution using Oracle SOA Suite Platform.
* The implementation includes assessing the current environment and designing a SOA solution for the pilot project, standing up a SOA environment in production instance and 3 additional Non-PROD environments, and implementing 5-6 integrations.
* The implementation focus shall be on real-time transactional integration, monitoring, governance, message routing, and event processing.
* The fully integrated SOA Solution will include Oracle Service Bus (OSB), Business Process Execution Language (BPEL), and BPM integrated together as a single software solution.
* This individual will work closely with the other team members in the DBA team, project managers and application developers in creating the functional and scalable applications from design and development through implementation for business clients. (S)he will be providing support to security and develop appropriate audit controls and procedures to ensure the integrity of applications.
* This position will require expert knowledge in Oracle SOA Suite 12c, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Java, J2EE, Web Services, BPEL, Weblogic, XML, XSLT, SOAP/REST, JSON.
* This position also requires knowledge of Oracle databases and should be able to support other areas of functions as needed.