Sr. SQA Analyst II Test Automation Engineer (Selenium) 8/20/2016
Kansas City, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Seeking an experienced SoftwareQuality Assurance professional to develop, support and deliver automated testing strategies and solutions for large-scale applications. This role requires collaborating with business and technical staff to gather and analyze data, requirements, and test cases to help create greater test efficiency and coverage through test automation.
* 2+ years experience with Selenium 2 (webdriver)
* 2+ years experience programming in object-oriented language, Java would be preferred language
* Experience working with TestNG, Junit, NUnit
* Experience working with Excel and Apache POI
* Experience working with data-driven and keyword driven testing frameworks
* Preferred experience with Selenium Grid, Subversion, Maven, Integrated Development Environment tool like: Eclipse or Microsoft Visual Studio
* Advanced experience in developing and executing SQL statements for testing and validation.
* Practical experience reviewing and researching to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
* Proven application testing experience that includes testing of large, complex, enterprise-wide applications on a variety of platforms such as Client Server, Web and Mobile testing.
* Proficient in understanding written requirements, including use cases, user stories and supplementary specifications.
* Proficient in writing test plans and test cases.
* Experience with HP Quality Center / ALM to conduct test planning, execution, and reporting
* Experience with issue/defect tracking and change management tools, such as JIRA, HP Application Lifecycle Management a plus
* Proficient in gathering and preparing data and files for testing.
* Experience with change management, release packaging and deployment concepts.
* Experience working within different software development methodologies.
* Proven performance / load testing experience utilizing tools such as HP Load Runner and JMeter a plus.
* Experience with compliance testing and tools (e.g. Section 508) a plus.
* Experience with cross-browser compatibility testing.