Sr. Sales Compensation Analyst - 7881
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Palo Alto Networks
Santa Clara, CA
Palo Alto Networks is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
We are looking for a Senior Sales Compensation Analyst to join our Sales Operations team.
* Develop and report weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual rep performance and compensation analytics - Coordination, consolidation, reporting, and analysis via Xactly.
* Manage sales rep ranking and performance for Summit Club/Chairman Club.
* Provide critical support to the global incentive compensation process by working cross-functionally across Sales Management, Sales Operations, Finance, Accounting, HR, Legal and Payroll.
* Maintain monthly commission analyses and assist in the commission accrual methodology and test for accuracy, help with month-end financial reporting and analyses.
* Assist in maintaining database of rules and logic for compensation plans in Xactly.
* Provide ad-hoc analysis, business modeling and decision support to senior executives and business leaders with recommendations to solve business issues and improve the strategic, operational, and financial model of the business.
* Organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task with limited supervision.
* A well-rounded top performer, combination of analytical and communication skills, execution-oriented and attention to timelines
* 5+ years of sales finance or sales compensation experience, preferably in a high tech environment.
* Ability to present complex business analysis in a clear and concise message.
* Superior analytical and modeling skills.
* Advanced Excel skills a must; Access skills is a plus.
* Hands-on experience with incentive compensation software systems and Salesforce.com a strong plus.
* Experience working with Salesforce, Anaplan, Xactly (or other sales commission tools).
* BS/BA in Business, Economics, Finance or Accounting.
Learn more about Palo Alto Networks here and check out our fast facts
Palo Alto Networks competes for the best talent. Our compensation packages consist of salary and equity, and are commensurate with accomplishment. We offer a full suite of benefits, including 401(K). Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.