Sr. Sales Operations Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/16/2016
Aliso Viejo, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe're looking for a Sr. Sales Operations Analyst to join our fun and dynamic team in Aliso Viejo. The Sr. Sales Operations Analyst is a key member overlapping the Business Analytics and Sales departments at Telogis. This position is responsible to evaluate and report key operational metrics, provide insight and analysis on results, and maintain proper information for monthly and quarterly business reviews. Key areas are reporting and analysis, forecasting, supporting the sales process and CRM, sales compensation plan management, territory plan/management, and any other exercise or analysis needed by the group.
* Analyze the lead and opportunity management process: reviewing lead and deal conversion and close rates, performing pipeline velocity analysis (funnel/stage progression)
* Design, develop and maintain necessary dashboards and reports in Salesforce to meet the reporting and analytics requirements of the sales and leadership team
* Oversee data quality in Salesforce by understanding and navigating data integrity issues and recommending improvement on leads, opportunities, contracts, notes/attachments, territory assignments, etc. by working with Salesforce team to improve accuracy of data and effectiveness of CRM reports
* Collaborate with finance and HR to prepare sales compensation plan and analyze commission compensation for opportunities to align selling behavior with desired results
* Analyze discount, contract and quoting trends to provide recommendations to management that will enrich discounting strategies, pricing, and drive revenue
* Perform campaign analysis (demand funnel conversion) for program optimization, segmentation, and predictive modeling
* Prepare and present weekly sales forecasts by collaborating with global sales team
* Develop and present business analysis, recommendations for course corrections and alternatives to the senior leadership team
* Provide analytical support of strategic initiatives that are high-visibility and critical to the company (e.g. developing standardized operating metrics across business units, improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the sales force, redesigning the pricing process, launching new products, and network consolidation)
Qualifications, Training, and Experience:
* Must have at least a Bachelor s degree with at least 5 years of experience supporting sales, preferably in the software or SaaS (software as a service) industry
* Knowledge of sales organizations, quota models and sales compensation plans
* Experience working with Salesforce.com
* Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
* Sound understanding of sales, finance, and marketing operations processes
* Highly analytical with great communication skills and ability to present data and analysis to senior management: synthesizing complex data into concise message and presentation
* Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment with confidence, as this position offers lots of direct exposure to senior leadership at the company
Why Work For Us*
If you asked us why you should work for Telogis we d probably tell you it s because we re a great bunch of like-minded, driven people who work hard and have a good time. But there s more to it. Visit our website to find out why we ve received awards as a top workplace and why top talent are coming here for a future, not just a job.
Telogis is the premium provider of Location-Based-Services to enterprises across the globe. Telogis scalable, Software as a Service ( SaaS ) platform helps enterprises, business owners and fleet managers optimize business operations and manage their global workforce effectively through GPS location technology. Telogis is dedicated to enhancing the value of our customer's business through intelligent integration of location technology, information and services. Telogis was established in 2001 and is headquartered in Aliso Viejo, CA and has development and support centers in Christchurch, New Zealand and Austin, Texas. Telogis software products and services are used and distributed in over 100 countries worldwide.
*Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. No agencies please.
Telogis is an EOE M/F/Disability/Veteran