Sr Sales Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
My client provides end to end software application development and ITstaffing to government and fortune 500 companies.
* Company has strong dedication to client relationships and delivering high value solutions
* Company has an established brand and an excellent reputation within the industry
* Company is financially stable and growing
* Strong leadership team and strong executive support
* Flat organization with no red tap
* Uncapped commission
* Opportunity to take on a critical sales position with direct impact on the organizations future revenue and market share growth achievement
* Opportunity to work autonomously
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
* Ability to qualify and negotiate
* Strong ability to elicit needs from key decision makers
* Skilled at selling Software Product Development, Enterprise Applications, Mobile Applications and/or Quality Assurance services solutions
* Strategic approach to managing a large territory
* Strong written & oral communication skills
* Strong qualification and negotiation skills
* Can present and sell to C-level executives
* Skilled at Target Account Selling (2-5 new clients deals/month)
* Analyze, establish and execute presales strategy)
* Lead team to successful contract signature.
* Successful track record selling Product Development, Enterprise Applications, Mobile Applications, ITstaffing, and/or Quality Assurance services to Networking, Telecom, Healthcare and/or Financial markets.
* Has managed and influenced successful multi-stakeholder sales
* Successful experience building a large territory
* Solution salesexperience
* Validate pre-engagement opportunities
* Gather customer's operation requirement
* Lead customer to proper solution (Technical, services, etc.)
* Strong desire to succeed
* Ability to work in a small company environment