Sr. SalesForce Business System Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 4/30/2017
NTT Data Inc
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Sr. SalesForce Business System Analyst to join our team. Open to any area that is near a major airport
POSITION FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
NTT DATA is a global partner with Salesforce.com and our professionals are highly skilled in all related solution and technical disciplines. Our SalesForce group provides our clients with support in developing a successful design, carrying out a global implementation, and supporting ongoing use, management, and enhancement. Our experienced, certified Salesforce.com consultants provide objective advice combined with deep functional and technical expertise to ensure our client Salesforce.com implementation delivers on all their business goals.
Our group provides:
* A full lifecycle approach that facilitates cloud transformation, reduces risk, and delivers benefits faster and further
* The expertise of a Salesforce.com Platinum level partner
* The proven experience of 1,000+ client deployments across many industries
* 250+ certified Salesforce.com and Force.com consultants across NTT Group
* The resources and support of a global cloud integration solutions provider
* A service provider with technology partnerships and alliances with other leading cloud providers, such as Informatica, IBM, HP, Microsoft, Cisco, EMC, VMware, and BMC
* Ideal candidate would have 4-8 years of Business Systems Analyst experience
* Drive and define the business need and business case of the work effort or project
* Plan the business analysis approach & activities
* Identify stakeholders of the work effort, how they are impacted, and what their needs and roles are to effectively engage in the effort
* Assess capability gaps, determine solution options and approach, and define solution scope
* Prepare for, conduct, and document elicitation sessions using a variety of techniques (Interviewing, requirements workshops, JAD sessions, reviewing existing documentation, Observation, brainstorming, etc.)
* Manage solution scope, changes to requirements, and requirements conflicts
* Manage requirements traceability of requirements back to solution scope and objectives, and forwards to system requirements andtesting
* Organize, prioritize, specify and model requirements
* Prepare requirements package & communicate to stakeholders (data flow; diagrams; business requirement documents)
* Verify and validate requirements with project team and stakeholders
* Assess the proposed solution for alignment to business needs, requirements, and impacts to operations, processes, technology, vendors, partners and clients.
* Design, configure, test and deploy Salesforce.com functionality
* Ability to define and create POCs using the salesforce.com platform
* Identify and facilitate business process improvements
* Allocate requirements to solution releases and operational units
* Assess organizational readiness to make technical, operational and behavioral changes needed to make the effort a success, including assisting in implementation communications and training
* Validate the new solution meets the business need and provides the expected business value to stakeholders
* Define transition requirements needed to implement the solution including: training of end users, implementation planning, implementation details needed to transition to the new solution when ready
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent work experience
* 4+ years related work experience in business system analysis
* 4+ years of requirements gathering and documentation
* Minimum of 2 years of Salesforce.com experience in an IT Related Role
* Must have the ability to work independently with minimum supervision
* Demonstrated experience in design, configure, test and deploy Salesforce.com functionality
* Demonstrated experience of Salesforce.com administration as well as end user security requirements
* Business unit/domain knowledge of business unit the position is supporting
* Experience in client relationship management
* Demonstrated experience in business analysis on large complex projects or varying project types
* Demonstrated experience in eliciting requirements using a variety of techniques
* Demonstrated experience in specifying and modeling requirements
* Demonstrated experience in facilitating business process improvements
* Demonstrated drive to deliver results
* Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
* Demonstrated facilitation skills, conflict management, and consensus building
* Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
* Demonstrated creative thinking skills
* Demonstrated knowledge of business acumen
* Demonstrated proficiency in basic office productivity software and tools (MS Word, Excel, Visio, etc.)
* Deep knowledge of business analysis tasks, activities, techniques, and requirements process
Business Analysis - Requirements Gathering - 4 years
Salesforce.com - 2 years
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.