Sr. Salesforce Architect 8/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job description:
Salesforce Technical Architect:
* 8-10 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks.
* Experience in defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on force.com platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations. Strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
* A proven functional/technical professional with 2-3 full lifecycle SalesForce.com implementations. Experience in defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
* Thorough understanding on the Salesforce development (Declarative, Apex Coding, Visual Force) with knowledge of Best Practices understanding on Coding Standards, Deployment, Apex, VF, Salesforce Integration, Security implementations.
* Experience in design and implementation of real-time and batch integration with Salesforce and other legacy systems using REST / SOAP and Bulk APIs or Any Tool/ESB (Informatica/CastIron).
* Should be able to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
* Thorough understanding on the Life Cycle of Development including Deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API, Change Set and Ant.