Sr. Salesforce Developer 9/2/2016
Fort Lauderdale, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Title: Sr. SALESFORCE DEVELOPER
Location : FT. LAUDERDALE, FL
DURATION: 12MONTHS WITH EXTENSIONS, WILL LIKELY GO LONG TERM)
RATE: $55-58/HR ON W2 OR 1099 - MUST WORK DIRECLY WITH USM.
ONLY US CITIZENS OR GREEN CARD OR EAD HOLDERS
* STRONG APEX CODING SKILLS ARE A MUST
* UNDERSTANDING OF CPQ A BIG PLUS
* MUST HAVE SOLID COMMUNICATION SKILLS
* MUST BE ABLE TO INTERACT WITH THE TEAM HERE AND ABROAD
Responsible for developing, enhancing, and maintaining existing Salesforce customized software solutions. Designs, implements, troubleshoots, and documents all assigned areas of responsibility within the business applications or enterprise. Responsible for adhering to the architectural standards of the team and department and for overcoming technical challenges. Effectively communicate with other development team members and demonstrate the ability to deliver quality results in a timely fashion.
* Understand Logs, Alerts and trouble shoot any and all problems related to the Salesforce.com solution.
* Work with the Integration Team during data loads to improve the performance of data loads.
* Support the development of new initiatives such as security, single sign-on, data back-up, business collaboration via Chatter, etc.
* Manage data transfer/ mapping between Salesforce. com and other applications/ databases.
* Collaborate with Sales and Support management to drive CRM process improvement, using business process modeling and other techniques.
* Implement new and upgrade existing application and application functionality as assigned.
* Maintain proper documentation for work flow processes, LOVs, Migration plans, standard operating procedures, topologies, and web statistics in accordance with business requirements.
* Complete proper testing of the assigned task, arrange service from software provider, monitor progress and document incidents according to departmental SLAs.
* Support Salesforce production readiness and health check reviews.
* Assist in internal release and migration planning
* Work with Business Analyst team to provide the LOEs for the Enhancement requests.
* Attend meetings with business to understand the requirements and support business analyst team.
* Coordinate with external teams to migrate the changes into production.
* Apply focused knowledge of processes, according to area of development, to the data requirements, automated business solutions, integration issues
* Collaborate with Business Analysts and/or other members of their technical teams during requirements gathering and provide guidance on writing technical specifications
* Participate in activities with team members for successful transition of application through development, testing, implementation and maintenance stages.
* Participate in the discussion of solutions for business issues and projects.
* Support the development of internal tools, deployment solutions, and processes for the development team.
* Analyze functional components and design technical solutions for two or more functional areas as directed by management
* Work to build relationships with cross-functional team members to ensure successful implementations of company and department wide projects
* Work collaboratively with teams, as necessary, and assume individual responsibility for assigned portions of software development projects.
* Provide support to other developers and development managers as needed.
* Active participation in the development and implementation stages of the system development life-cycle including analysis, coding, troubleshooting, documentation, and testing
* Write well-commented code and adhere to naming conventions. Submit code for review, if required, and adhere to the standards established by team leads.
* Document important flows / processes for all development projects assigned.
* Provide a timely response when diagnosing and resolving support problems
* Support production applications to ensure their stability
* Create weekly report to inform management of the status of assigned tasks.
* Troubleshoot basic problems and identify solutions
* Support QA and UAT for enhancements and productions fixes.
* Perform other duties as required.
* A quick learner and creative problem solver with a passion for solving tough problems with cost efficiency.
* Possess forward thinking ability to address latent issues proactively.
* Demonstrated ability to come up with new, innovative solutions
* Experience developing integration processes using Salesforce.com's Web Services API and third-party integration tools (Apex Data Loader, Pervasive, etc).
* Familiarity with overall SFDC architecture and various integrated applications, including:
* Experience with the coordination, planning and release management efforts for Salesforce solutions.
* Capabilities in the analysis, design, and development of Salesforce application requirements based on best industry standard as per the business needs.
* APEX coder (skilled at developing against 3rd party web services (using callouts), using Salesforce triggers, batch APEX, schedule APEX, session management)
* Object Oriented Development (Java/ J2EE) programming experience is a plus
* Good understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application
* Preferexperience, exposure to entire SDLC from solution definition, solution architecture definition to design, development and testing of the SFDC application
* Should have good experience in Data Migration and Integration (SSO and webservices)
* Applied knowledge of the solution definition, design, layout and configuration of the SFDC implementation and related applications
* Ability to develop practical solutions and methodologies; develop point-of-view, delivery methodologies, etc as related to SFDC
* Solid experience working with CRM integration/migration
* SFDC experience in areas such as Lead Management, Campaign Management, Content Management, Customer Service/Case
* Management, and Dashboard/Report development
* In depth understanding of SFDC Profiles/Roles and Sharing Rules
* Awareness and understanding of changes in technology and how these changes impact core business applications.
BUSINESS KNOWLEDGE OF THREE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING:
* Service requests requirements and the business objectives
* Core business processes and how to automate business solutions and related integration issues.
* Awareness and understanding of changes in business and how these changes impact core business processes.
FAMILIAR WITH TECHNICAL FUNCTIONALITY OF CORE TECHNOLOGIES USED WITHIN BUSINESS UNITS SUPPORTED AND CAN USE SOME OF THE FOLLOWING TOOLS OR TECHNOLOGIES TO MANAGE AND DEVELOP APPLICATIONS:
* Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, Outlook, and Visio
* Ability to create a simple process flow diagram
* Source Control Technologies/Methodologies.
REQUIRED NON-TECHNICAL SKILLS INCLUDE:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
* 3+ years of experience with Salesforce..com administration and development.
* A proven functional/technical professional with at least 2 full lifecycle SalesForce.com implementations
TECHNOLOGICAL KNOWLEDGE OF THREE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING:
* Application design and development concepts
* Database design and development concepts.
* The application architecture of the systems being developed and supported.
* The technologies, platforms, and applications used to develop automated business solutions.
* Demonstrated success deploying enterprise software solutions
USM SYSTEMS INC.