Sr. Scientist, Cellular Pharmacology
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
Jecure Therapeutics Inc.
San Diego, CA
Jecure Therapeutics Inc. is an exciting, privately held biotech company based in San Diego that focuses on the discovery of novel therapeutics for liver disease. We seek an experienced and innovative Cell Biologist / Cell Pharmacologist for a Senior Scientist position with responsibility for developing and utilizing in vitro cellular assays relevant to liver disease biology. The ideal candidate will be active in the lab while also providing technical leadership and mentoring to other scientists at Jecure Therapeutics. The position provides a great opportunity to join a small and growing dynamic biotech start-up at an early stage.
RESPONSIBILITIES will include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Apply biology and cellular pharmacology knowledge and skills to design and execute in vitro experiments involving evaluation of small molecule inhibitors
2. Maintain 2D and 3D type cell models for regular compound screening
3. Conduct target specific, phenotypic and image based assays
4. Perform pharmacodynamic analysis of samples from in vivo experiments
5. Maintain an in-depth knowledge on project-related scientific literature.
CONTACT: Qualified applicants should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com; please reference job posting # 20160912CP.