Sr. Scientist, Formulations (Biologics)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMid-Size Biologics company here in Cambridge, MA is expanding their elite Drug Product Process Development and Manufacturing team! They are looking to onboard Scientists (Scientist through Principal level) with biologics protein formulation and drug product experience as their drug pipeline continues to grow! Scientists will be responsible for conducting experiments to develop formulation and optimize manufacturing processes. In addition these roles will play a critical part of a team involved in process development, characterization, optimization including associated scale-up, technology transfer, manufacturing, and validation activities.
* Ph.D. with 3+ years or MS with 7+ years of experience and in a scientific discipline (pharmaceutical science or chemical engineering, preferred).
* Demonstrated ability to work in the lab and execute experiments.
* Excellent communication skills including the ability to write technical reports and summarize data from experiments.
* Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, environment.
* Practical experience in biologics drug product process development, characterization, technology transfer, and manufacturing required.
* Ability to manage external CMO's and Partners is a plus.