Sr Securities Sales/Service Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
BOK Financial Corporation
Oklahoma City, OK
JOB DESCRIPTIONReq ID: 14243
Areas of Interest: Admin Support; Brokerage Services
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .The Senior Securities Sales/Service Specialist is primarily responsible for the direct supervision of both exempt and non-exempt personnel that are primarily responsible for the sales and support of investment products when primary sales person is unavailable. Also, provides support and service to customers; provides quotes on investment securities; responds to inquiries regarding securities transactions; resolves problems with applicable investment and deposit accounts; provides sales tracking, account assignment research, and sales performance measurements.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs supervisory functions of hiring, training, and performance evaluations; coordinates job rotation program to ensure that staff is fully interchangeable at all critical positions due to the significant financial sensitivity of the areas; oversees internal and external training programs. Provides assistance with special projects and other duties assigned by Sales Manager. Assists customers with inquiries and problem resolution by performing research on various systems (including but not limited to PROFITS, Pershing, NetXPro, Fi-Serve, as well as vendors online systems) regarding safekeeping billing, investment and deposit accounts. Forwards unresolved account problems to appropriate person; ensures the customer s primary salesperson is aware of the actions taken and/or needed by maintaining close communication; maintains familiarity with the customer base of each salesperson in order to provide high quality customer service and to ensure optimum marketing potential; answers customer s inquiries regarding investment products.
- Uses appropriate information delivery systems (Knight-Ridder, Bloomberg, Pershing, DLJ, Morningstar, and others) to provide price quotes, comparisons, and execution of securities transactions when the primary sales person is unavailable; communicates with trading desk to obtain quotes for customer; processes and inputs sales tickets utilizing appropriate systems (including but not limited to Profits, Pershing, NetXPro, FiServ, etc.). Applies information in relation to (auctions, announcements, etc.) and in the prediction of market movement (fixed income and equity).
- Supervises and trains sales support staff to accomplish departmental duties and responsibilities as defined herein.
- Utilizes various systems to assist the sales manager with sales tracking, sales performance measurements, account assignment and activity research, and the tracking of customer contacts with other areas of the bank.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of investment products and services provided by BOSC, Inc. and BOk Financial Corp
- Thorough knowledge of bonds and securities and their related tax implications
- Working knowledge and understanding of BOKF s commercial products and services
- Excellent PC skills including appropriate systems usage (including but not limited to Systeme, FiServe, CRISP, PROFITs, Pershing, NetXPro, Knight-Ridder, Bloomberg, Morningstar)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent customer relations and sales skills
- Excellent organization skills; ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a competent and professional manner
- Series 6- Assistant Representative Order Processing Qualification ExaminationThis level of knowledge is normally acquired through the completion of a Bachelor s Degree and 2-3 years experience investment sales/operations or 8-9 years equivalent work related experience.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and BOK Financial.