Sr Security Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 12/15/2016
Pandora Media Inc.
* Daily monitoring analysis; SIEM design, operation
* Develop, evolve, and manage monitoring and alerting for Pandora environments to create a deep understanding of trends, anomalies and incidents
* Maintain an expert level understanding of attacks, vectors and emergent threats (including Botnets, Professional Hacking, Exploits, Hacktivism and Nation State Actors)
* Act as a participant in Architecture and Planning for security efforts
* Work with Compliance and Policy teams to make sure operational efforts are in line with Compliance (SOX/PCI)Â and Policy Standards
* Participate in redteam/blueteam exercises and audits
* 6+ years professional experience in Security Operations
* Significant Experience detecting and mitigating attacks on public-facing websites
* Expert level SIEM design, scaling, operations
* Experiencing advocating for OWASP in production and corporate IT environments
* Senior level competence in bash, perl and/or python, with text processing/Regex
* Experience protecting High-volume Consumer websites
* Strong knowledge of Enterprise Security (AD, LDAP, SAML, SAAS/Cloud monitoring)
* Deep understanding of Cryptographic Technology
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org