Sr. Security Risk & Compliance Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 11/12/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R4816 Sr. Security Risk & Compliance Analyst (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Sr. Security Risk & Compliance Analyst
Sr. Security, Risk & Compliance Analyst, This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about security and controls that help drive value for the company. In addition, has the desire to work with teams which operate from agile and lean startup principles, innovation and creating amazing customer experiences.
At Citrix/ GetGo, Mobility Apps, we build beautifully simple and easy-to-use Cloud-based, cross-platform Web, Mobile and Desktop software products. You probably know us by such industry-defining brand names as GoToMeeting®, GoToMyPC® and ShareFile®, as well as other award winning products and services. Citrix SaaS enables customers around the world to enjoy highly productive, mobile workstyles.
We are currently hiring a Sr. Security, Risk & Compliance Analyst in our Santa Barbara, Bay Area office. This is a great opportunity for someone who has the desire to work with teams that are passionate about lean startup principles, innovation and creating amazing customer experiences.
As a Sr. Security, Risk & Compliance Analyst, you will need to be the SME of various security regulatory requirements and practices and provide recommendations which provide value and protect the interest of the company. You will be challenged by applying your experience, skills and knowledge to an endlessly changing environment in a company that is continuously recognized for its world-class products!
In this position, you will:
- Create updated action plans, status reports and metrics with existing format by requesting input from multiple sources.
- Monitor requests for exceptions to standards using IT Monitoring tools and create reports as required.
- Assist to ensure remediation of critical compliance issues is prioritized, escalating as needed to meet compliance objectives.
- Advocate compliance with security policies, legal, regulatory and contractual requirements.
- Complete risk assessments for all known violations of IT Security Policies and Standards, performing the initial review, in depth analysis of mitigating controls and financial risk, and documenting the risk in an executive summary format.
- Lead internal and external audit and consulting engagements.
- Work with product and technical management on security, risk & compliance issues; provide recommendations for alternative approaches; proactively work with peers, as well as product and technical experts, to redefine underlying technical/market assumptions related to security, risk & compliance.
- 6 - 10 years’ experience leading, testing, IT compliance programs, security or audit for effectiveness
- Experience in project management and managing expectations
- Ability to work with various teams who are not directly responsible for
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management, translating technical risks into business terms that can be understood by executive management
- Detailed knowledge of COBIT, SOX GCC, ITIL, HIPPA, Privacy Acts, and other IT compliance frameworks and standards
- Multitasking and time management
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) preferred
Call to Action
We believe in a world where people can experience work and life their own way. Working with Citrix means being part of a world-class organization. We believe the customer comes first and our job is helping to change the world we all work in. If you are ready to excel, innovate and enjoy where you work, apply to our Sr. Security, Risk & Compliance Analyst opportunity – bring your career to Citrix and let your talent take you virtually anywhere!
JOB KEYWORDS: Compliance, Risk, Information Security, Internal Controls, ITGC, PCI, SOX, COBIT, HIPPA, Privacy, CISSP, CISA, Policies and Standards, Governance, Strategic, Monitoring, SME, Senior, Communication
*LI-DB2,San Francisco, CA
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.