Sr. Services Manager - St. Petersburg, FL
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/22/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
St. Petersburgh, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe ISG Senior Services Manager works side-by-side and in support of the executive responsible for Client’s IT Services Agreement (ITSA) in accordance with Client and ISG’s Governance Services agreement to ensure that governance services and consolidated dashboard reporting requirements are met.
The Senior Services Manager assists Client’s ITSA executive in Service Provider management to ensure delivery of outsourced services in accordance with the terms and conditions, service levels, and pricing provisions of the ITSA between Client and Service Provider.
The Senior Services Manager is also in the lead position of representing ISG at Client, and is responsible for acting as a senior advisor to Client, providing proactive and responsive guidance regarding best practices, escalating issues within ISG as required, and providing a link to other ISG resources and services. In particular, the Senior Services Manager ensures that any problems with ISG’s day-to-day delivery of services are resolved in a timely manner and that excellent service is provided to Client’s satisfaction.
The Senior Services Manager provides support, work direction and guidance to ISG’s on-site governance services managers and offshore resources.
The Senior Services Manager reports locally to Client’s ITSA executive and reports to ISG’s Governance Services Operations Director.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Qualifications:
• Comprehensive knowledge and experience (10+ years) in managing outsource services and Service Providers
• Proven knowledge and experience (5+ years) in relationship and/or account management.
• Ability to accomplish results through others, particularly by establishing relationships, effective controls and monitoring processes
• Proven negotiation and influencing skills
• Strong collaboration and partnering skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas in easy to understand business terms to senior leaders
• Knowledge of business environment, service requirements and culture
• Process skills: an understanding of process costs, ability to work with Clients and Service Providers to ensure effective operations
• Experience with indirect management – managing by influence as opposed to positional authority
• Detailed knowledge of ISG’s Governance Services methodology as well as ability to provide links into other areas of ISG
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field
• Demonstrates strong knowledge with MS-Office suite of software applications and tools, including: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Project, MS-Outlook
Duties & Responsibilities:
ITSA Management Oversight
• Tracks and reports regularly on governance services management and consolidated dashboards status, and liaises with Client and Service Provider teams as needed to resolve any outstanding issues.
• Develops and maintains a working knowledge of ITSA including Service Provider contract deliverables and obligations, and how those align to the evolving needs of Client over the evolution of the sourced relationship.
• Participates in Client/Service Provider Governance Meetings providing leadership as required.
• Provides support to clarify, manage, escalate and resolve key Service Provider issues and disputes.
Consolidated Management Dashboard
• Ensures a consolidated view of the Service Provider’s and Client’s governance performance including performance management SLA and service requests and authorization consolidation and feeds to dashboard; relationship management forecasting and demand management and spend pool management consolidation and feeds to dashboard; financial management consolidated feeds to dashboard; and contract administration feeds to dashboard.
SPOC for ISG Governance Operations
• Oversees and supports the day-to-day operations providing a single-point-of-contact (SPOC) relating to the provision of ISG services conducting regular service reviews with Client’s ITSA executive, managing Client’s demand requirements and supporting financial and contractual aspects of Client/ISG relationship. Direct contact with the Service Providers to manage processes and relationships to resolve outstanding issues or gaps.
• Provides hands-on day to day support to ISG’s on-site managers as needed.
• Assists in the management of offshore resources, reviews work to ensure that work is performed completely, thoroughly, accurately, and to a high standard of quality.
Other Governance Services
• Provides support and governance for in-scope work performance and service delivery as needed.
• Supports consolidation and delivery of governance services utilizing both internal and external capabilities and ensuring close integration with Client’s retained organization and Client/Service Provider activities.
• Monitors and seeks ways to improve overall team efficiency, effectiveness and impact, records ideas for improving Client’s Governance Services processes and procedures, works with Client’s Governance Services team to improve ISG service delivery, creates an environment that encourages collaboration, open communication and teamwork.
• Experience working with offshore and international teams
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K / Retirement Plan
- Sick Leave
- Vision Insurance