Sr. SharePoint Developer 9/5/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Title: Sr. SharePoint Developer
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 1 year
senior SharePoint developer who has experience working with ASP.NET MVC, MS SharePoint, SQL, and other web-based technologies to aid our ongoing effort in the area of new/existing development for a globally distributed applications environment. Candidate must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment driving standards, processes and technology to ensure successful delivery of applications.
Technical Skills Required
* A minimum of 5 year's experience in the IT industry.
* At least 5 years experience in SharePoint & ASP.Net MVC, with 2+ years on SharePoint 2013. * At least 5 years experience in SQL Server.
* Practical experience of using, implementing and deploying SharePoint solutions in an enterprise environment. Core technologies and tools
* AngularJS, Bootstrap, jQuery, REST API * HTML5/CSS3 * SharePoint 2013 including Single Page Application development
* MVC Framework
* Web designing for multiple devices - mobile/tablets/desktops * Troubleshooting techniques o Performance Tuning of application * Usage of best practices development methods o Best Practices of HTML/CSS for multiple resolutions o Usage of client side scripting to achieve faster response time o Usage of Async calls * SharePoint designer * Visual Studio 2012 and above
* JSON, ATOM
* TFS Principal Responsibilities & Non-Technical Attributes * Excellent communication and presentation skills, both oral and verbal
* Working independently: own initiative, self-managing, self-motivated, flexible and adaptable * Agile methodology experience
* Multi-task effectively and adjust to changing priorities * Create technical design based off of business analysis & functional design
* Implement technical design that would include coding and styling of the firms intranet site to meet the functional and technical specifications
* The design process, taking customers from initial ideas through to the delivery of the final solution.
* Create strong professional relationships with colleagues and internal clients.
* Being a team player, and work courteously and tactfully with colleagues and internal clients.