Sr. SharePoint Developer 8/9/2016
Optimal Solutions and Technologies
South Park, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION: Sr. SharePoint Developer
LOCATION: South Park, PA
JOB ID: 1745
# OF OPENINGS: 1
Optimal Solutions & Technologies (OST, Inc.) is focused on excellence. We specialize in providing Management Consulting, Information Technology, and Research Development and Engineering services. OST is one of an elite set of companies worldwide to be externally appraised CMMI Level 5.
The fundamental distinction of the OST team is its business knowledge in both the public and private sectors. We serve the aerospace & transportation, association & nonprofit, defense, education, energy, financial, healthcare, and technology & telecommunications industries. OST is successful because we listen to our clients, we learn from our clients, and we know our clients.
DESCRIPTION OF SPECIFIC DUTIES IN A TYPICAL WORKDAY FOR THIS POSITION:
The Senior SharePoint Developer works with the SharePoint team to manage NETL s SharePoint environment, including design, architecture, availability, reliability, monitoring and general upkeep sites. This position plays an integral part in the development of strategies for optimal use of SharePoint and other collaborative tools within the organization.
* Conduct full lifecycle SharePoint 2010/2013/Online development to include requirements analysis, system design and architecture, development, testing, deployment and maintenance.
* Conduct SharePoint 2010/2013/Online Design and Configuration.
* Migrate legacy SharePoint sites (2007, 2010) to SharePoint 2013/Online.
* Deploy SharePoint Webparts and Customizations.
* Support SharePoint End User s Sites.
* Conduct SharePoint end-user training and support.
* BS degree in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering or related field.
* Must be experienced in developing SharePoint apps/solutions and InfoPath forms in SharePoint 2010/2013/Online.
* Minimum of 5 years of software development experience
* Minimum of 3 years of experience developing a medium sized SharePoint farm within a SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013, and/or Online environment.
* Minimum of 3 years of experience developing custom workflows for a medium sized SharePoint farm within a SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013 and/or SharePoint Online environment.
* Minimum of 3 years of experience with the installation and maintenance of SharePoint 2007, 2010, and/or 2013.
* Minimum of 3 years of experience with SharePoint Designer, Team Site setup and configuration, Dashboards, Webparts, and Microsoft Project Server.
* Must demonstrate expert functional knowledge of SharePoint 2010/2013/Online.
* Ability to provide specialized SharePoint consulting services with regards to content management.
* Ability to manage and administer collections for organization.
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
* A team player with an ability to own projects and interface with clients.
* US Citizenship is required
NICE TO HAVE:
* Knowledge of SharePoint 2010/2013/Online, the .NET framework, or other similar web development paradigms.
* Knowledge SharePoint Designer 2010 and Visual Studio 2010 or other similar web IDEs.
* Knowledge of C# (or the ability to learn it quickly based on experience with other languages such as C++ or Java).
* SQL Server 2008/2012 Reporting Services (SSRS)
* Knowledge of HTML 5, CSS (Cascading Style Sheets), and XML.
* Knowledge of SQL Server databases.
* MCM or MCTS certifications for Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2010 or 2013 are a plus.
This is a full time position paying a base salary, full benefits, and has possible bonus potential based on merit and performance. To be considered for this position, please apply online with a cover letter and MS Word resume.
OST is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.