Sr Software Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSOFTWARE DEVELOPER - _WO PROGRAMMATIC_ - LYNNWOOD, WA
WideOrbit is the leading provider of advertising management technology for cable networks, local television stations and radio stations. More than 3,200 broadcasters and networks leverage WideOrbit solutions to streamline operations, maximize revenue from traditional, digital and programmatic channels, and extend their business across distribution platforms. Our clients include Entercom Communications, Entravision Communications Corporation, Gray Television, Inc., Meredith Corporation, NBCUniversal, The E.W. Scripps Co. and Tribune Media. WideOrbit is headquartered in San Francisco with offices across the United States as well as in London, Paris and Gothenburg, Sweden.
Led by a development team that includes former Microsoft executives, _WO Programmatic_ is a single source solution for advertisers and agencies to purchase television and digital advertising directly from WideOrbit clients. _WO Programmatic_ offers programmatic targeting and media buying in local and national markets integrated with Agencies and DSPs. It is the first-ever marketplace for trading linear television station inventory across custom geographic areas that range from specified Designated Marketing Areas (DMA) to total US coverage. _WO Programmatic_ creates new revenue streams for television stations by enabling them to transact targeted, data-driven audiences across markets.
HERE IS WHAT YOU'LL DO:
* Design, develop and test new features for the _WO Programmatic_ product suite
* Improve current architecture and design to meet ever increasing demand on performance and scalability
* Work with product management, QA and documentation to deliver high quality, complete software releases
* Work with support and project teams to maintain and improve WideOrbit software to meet current customer and project needs
HERE'S WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
* BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Science, Engineering, or related field
* 3+ years of experience in C# (.Net 2.0 minimum)
* 5+ years of experience in Web UI technology frameworks like Ext.js, Angular or comparable.
* MS SQL Server Transact-SQL programming
* Experience writing code for multi-threaded environments; both client UI and server framework
* Strong OO design skills; knowledge of the CLR and FCL
* Good algorithmic skills and experience applying design patterns to both new and existing code
* Excellent communication skills
* Willingness to thoroughly unit test and debug complex code that you, or others, may write.
* Experience with other programming tools, languages and protocols a plus
This position will be based in our Bellevue or Lynnwood WA office.
COMPENSATION, BENEFITS AND PERKS:
Besides a competitive salary and great work environment, here are some of our additional benefits and perks:
Health insurance, options, sabbatical leaves, great vacation package, work/life balance, life event benefits, casual work attire, snacks and coffee in the caf, and plenty of opportunities to grow!
WideOrbit is an Equal Opportunity Employer and hires are made without regard to any individual's race, age, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, religion, marital status or domestic partnership; pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions; other medical conditions or genetic characteristic; sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or transgender status; or any other basis protected by state, federal or local law, regulation or ordinance.