Sr Software Developer / Team Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
NTT Data Inc
Title: Sr. Software Developer/ Team Lead
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 3-6 month Right to Hire
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We cannot sponsor visas at this time
If interested, please send a word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is seeking a Senior Software Developer to lead a sub-team within the team. The application developed tracks the lifecycle of a promotion from the planning, selling, and execution of sponsorships to the creation, operation, and on-air distribution. The program is utilized by Sales, Integrated Marketing, Strategic Planning, Business Operations, and Network Operations.
We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about technology, product development and can thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented organization. The right candidate will have a demonstrable track record of developing products and services for a consumer-oriented company and will have a strong command of full stack web development and latest industry trends and frameworks.
- Full stack web development: Analysis, development, testing, debugging, documenting, and peer reviews.
- Lead/mentor team: Expected to lead and provide technical guidance and support other members of the team.
- Web operations: Deploying, monitoring, on-call support as needed
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team: Developers, product managers, web masters, user experience designers, and project managers.
- Perform tasks in accordance with industry best practices and specific internal procedures
- For each task, understand what needs to be done, why, by when and define the quality
standards needed. Understand how success is measured for the work being executed.
- Code should not have business logic bugs or performance bugs and should be written to
- Seek and meet any deployment deadline (taking into account the review process, QA and
any deployment blackouts).
- Work with project manager to identify tasks that need intermediate milestones and
proactively give updates.
Desired technical skills and experience:
- Degree in computer science or related field, 5+ years experience in software engineering or
equivalent work experience
- Technical Leadership experience and competency
- Strong web front end skills with a keen eye for detail: AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3, JS and JS
- Server-side development experience with .NET C#
- SQL Server and Entity Framework or similar databases and abstractions
- Unit and automated testing skills
- Strong collaboration, interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills
Other desirable technical skills and experience:
- Twitter Bootstrap, jQuery, and jQueryUI
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.