Sr. Software Development Engineer - PBM Security
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
Franklin Lakes, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Schedule: Full-time
Job ID: REQ20002546
The Sr Software Development Engineer - Security will be the champion for Security across PBM processes and protection of Privacy and Business interests of all of PBM data. He/She will use specialized depth and experience to oversee that security is embedded in processes and design across PBM domain. He/She will Lead work groups for COE s to evaluate and mitigate vulnerabilities either identified by IRM or otherwise and steer the resolutions thru corporate processes.
Constantly watch for security / privacy compliance across all PBM activity
Organize virtual response teams and train/drill on recovery activities
Set up security frame works for development community and guide them on remediation
Coordinate and Manage Security remediation efforts
Ability to develop and implement remediation where needed
Develop/Govern Strategies for Technology
Reduce Waste and Abuse
Optimize Total Cost of Ownership
* Bachelor s Degree required, Higher qualifications preferred
* 8 12 years of experience
* Ability to provide and implement technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems
* Solutions are innovative, thorough, practical and consistent with organizational objectives
* Strong customer service focus
* Ability to lead discussions with all levels of the organization and provide balanced information of an idea or communication of an issue regardless of written or verbal
* Familiarity with health care or PBM industry
* Familiar with working in a vendor partner model
* Ability to work a flexible schedule to accommodate project deadlines
* Strong mentoring skills
* Demonstrated ability to prioritize work load and meet project deadlines
* Adaptability and willingness to lean new tools and applications
* Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions
* Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across project teams
* Strong Knowledge of Cross Platform Development, PBM technologies ,and ability to participate in fast paced proof of concept exercises, complex design workshops is expected for this Job.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the 'Most Admired Companies' in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.
Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Express Scripts is an EOE
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class. None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.