Sr. Software Engineer - Advertising Technology 8/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Senior Software Engineer - Advertising Technology will have the opportunity to be a part of something truly unique - leveraging the full fidelity of proprietary enterprise data across leading media platforms (Facebook, Google, OpenRTB, etc.) to make media buying optimizations never before possible. We're targeting a full-stack developer that has experience with Java, Hadoop, Pig and industry specific experience with ad delivery and decisioning software. This individual will be a key contributor to a new product within a rapidly growing Enterprise level software company.
In this role, you will:
* Actively participate in design, development and testing of the target industry framework(s) in PRPC
* Review the work of junior team members and ensure it meets the required standards
* Translate use cases and requirements into user stories
* Drive new business growth and customer success by providing business expertise
* A rapidly growing yet well-established business
* The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
* Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
* A dynamic team environment where you can mentor junior team members
The ideal candidate is dedicated to making it easy for customers to use our product by leveraging business expertise and using rigorous logic and creative methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
Qualifications will include:
* Bachelor's degree
* 1 to 3+ years of development experience in Enterprise Applications
* 5 to 8+ Years of Advertising Technologyexperience
* Experience with integration technologies and database applications such as, but not limited to: Java, SOAP, Oracle, DB2, MS/SQL and/or EJB
* Strong object-oriented design and implementation experience
Pegasystems' Build for Change(R) Platform is the heart of Better Business Software(tm).
It delivers business agility and empowers leading organizations to rapidly close execution gaps
and seize new opportunities. Pegasystems leverages its recognized leadership in Business
Process Management (BPM), Multi-Channel Customer Relationship Management (CRM),
Business Rules, and Adaptive Analytics to uniquely give its clients the power to engage
customers, simplify operations and Build For Change(R). For more information, please visit us
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not
discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status,
or any othercategory protected by law.
For information about benefits offerings, please visit