Sr Software Engineer (Contact Center Solutions)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSR SOFTWARE ENGINEER (CONTACT CENTER SOLUTIONS)
Assurant is hiring a Contact Center Software Engineer to deliver an excellent customer experience and support the Contact Centers within Assurant. You'll join an experienced team of 15 software engineers and developers that deliver valuable customer experience enhancements and cost savings to the contact center software and ensures their reliability.
This role analyzes requirements and designs, develops, tests, deploys and maintains application systems in response to enterprise needs of moderate to high complexity in our fast paced contact center environment. Specifically, we are looking for candidates with experience in Speech Recognition technology, (preferably Nuance) to complement other members of the team. This role will work on enhancements and new features development.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related area
* 7+ years of professional experience in a related field with increasing responsibility
* Experience designing contact center development solutions, including integrating with ICM, telephony components, and with back-end business applications
* 5+ years of software development and implementation
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Experience in agile development
* Effective oral and written communication skills.
* Team player
* Great attitude
* Experience in designing contact center development solutions, including integrating with ICM, telephony components, and with back-end business applications
* 4+ years of experience with Cisco Customer Voice Portal, or similar IVR call flow development (Avaya)
* Knowledge of Speech Recognition technology, preferably Nuance
* Experience with telephony integration development.
_INTERVIEWS BEGIN THIS WEEK, P__LEASE SEND YOUR RESUME AND __INCLUDE YOUR AVAILABILITY FOR A TELEPHONE INTERVIEW._