Sr Software Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
Fort Lauderdale, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R4732 Sr Software Engineer (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Sr Software Engineer
We are seeking a highly motivated Software Developer who is interested in joining the HDX development team. In this role, you will work together with a group of talented software developers to deliver new HDX technologies to market. As a software developer on the HDX team your primary responsibility will be in designing and implementing new groundbreaking technology relating to multimedia and graphics redirection in the virtual application and desktop space. You will be working with a wide variety of technologies and platforms from traditional Mac OSX, Windows and Linux systems to new cutting edge mobile environments such as iOS, Android, HTML5 and Windows 10. This is also a great opportunity to gain experience and guidance from some of the most talented developers in the world in the virtualized application and desktop space.
If you want to be part of a strong engineering team, if you want to work on a product that’s critical to Citrix’s core business, if you’re passionate about coding, and if you want to work hard and have fun, this may be the place for you.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Experience in developing enterprise class software products.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Windows technologies
- Proficiency in one of C/C++/C#/Objective C/Java programming languages
- Expertise with more advanced programming environments and concepts (e.g. Multi-Threading, OS internals, End-User Experience, Networking, Mobility.)
- Experience with mobility related technologies is a plus.
- Experience with debugging tools (e.g. WinDgb, Visual Studio, XCode, etc.)
- Understanding of software design patterns and architectural principles
- Passion for quality and attention to detail
- Strong organizational, communication and presentation skills
- A proven record initiating and leading change – both technical and process
- Experience with software development lifecycle processes and tools
Working with Citrix puts you in the forefront of technology. Engage and discover the possibilities when you take your career to the unequivocal leader of service and application delivery. Every day, our teams are developing solutions that are deployed in thousands of networks around the globe to optimize, secure and control the delivery of all enterprise and cloud services.
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.