Sr. Software Engineer - Full Stack 8/31/2016
Mountain View, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION SUMMARY:
The Senior Software Engineer will design, develop, manage and deploy web application.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
* Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
* Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
* Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
* Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
* Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development life cycle.
* BS degree and 8years of relevant experience or MS CS and 6year of relevant experience.
* Strong Knowledge of Data Structures, Algorithms, Design and Architecture patterns.
* Experience using Python, Django and related libraries
* Experience working with PostgreSQL, Oracle or similar SQL database
* MPP database experience a plus
* ETL and Reporting experience a plus
* Ability to take initiative and take ownership of projects assigned
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Team-player, positive attitude and flexible