Sr. Software Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONHello Professional,
JOB TITLE: SR. SOFTWARE ENGINEER
LOCATION: PRINCETON, NJ
The Sr. SoftwareEngineer will work in a dynamic, rapid application development environment involving a diverse technology stack that includes C#, C++ and Oracle (SQL and PL/SQL). The business domain is asset management in the intermodal transportation industry. The Sr. SoftwareEngineer will be involved in many aspects of the software development lifecycle, including design, software development and production support and must be focused, hard-working and self-motivated.
* Design and prototype UI's
* Implement design elements in conformance with established standards
* Develop and modify front-end/business tier code (implemented in C#, Winforms, Webforms, C++ and MFC)
* Design database structures (Oracle), develop and modify database code (implemented in ORACLE PL/SQL)
* Conduct unit tests
* Participate in the system testing and deployment processes
* Interact with IT management regarding work assignments and status
* Coordinate development and testing efforts with other team members
* Assist in production support and troubleshooting
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience required
* Minimum of seven years of relevant Software Development experience
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Knowledge of all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
* Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to function effectively in a fast paced work environment
* Demonstrated success in project team setting
* Competently handle competing, multiple priorities
* Willingness to adapt and learn new technologies and methodologies
* Ability to quickly adapt to change
* Specific experience in the Intermodal or Transportation industries is a plus.