Sr. Software Engineer (REQUIRES - TS/SCI w/FSP)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/20/2016
Fort Meade, MD
Sr. Software Engineer
Force 3 is currently searching for a Sr. Software Engineer TS/SCI w/FSP.
But first, who is Force 3* Force 3 is THE network security company. We provide infrastructure services to design, deploy, support and maintain our clients technology needs. This includes collaboration, compute and wireless.
Clearance Requirement: CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI FULL SCOPE WITH POLYGRAPH TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
* A degree in Communications, Computer Science, Mathematics, Accounting, Information Systems, Program Management, or similar degree will be considered as a technical field.
* Shall have seven (7) years experience in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
* Shall have two (2) years experience in the SIGINT environment. Knowledge and experience with internals of HDFS, HADOOP, and/or Google's BIG TABLE.
* Experience with Hadoop clusters with 1000 or more cores. Familiar with the software development process described in the J-STD-016 and IEEEIEIA 12207, "Information Technology-Software life cycle processes" and possess at least two (2) years of experience developing software in accordance with these standards. Able to communicate directions and provide guidance to junior programmer/analysts. Four (4) years demonstrated experience developing software for one of the following: Windows, UNIX, or Linux (Redhat versions 3-5) OS.
* Experience on at least one Object Oriented System. Extensive experience in planning and accomplishing goals and complicated tasks and providing consultation on complex projects as top-level contributor or specialist. Experience in evaluating project needs, determining tasks and durations and allocating resources.
* Knowledge and experience with developing distributed storage routing and querying algorithms.
Force 3 is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. citizenship is required for most positions and selected applicants will be subject to a background check and/or government security investigation.
As a Sr. Software Engineer you will receive:
* Health, dental and vision coverage
* 15 days PTO (vacation and discretionary leave)
* Paid federal government holidays
* Training reimbursement
* Educational reimbursement
Force 3 is a Cisco Gold Partner, Cisco Master Security Specialization Partner, Cisco Master Unified Communications Specialization Partner, EMC Business Partner, VMware Premier Partner, Citrix Gold Solution Advisor, NetApp Platinum Partner, and Apple Value Added Reseller with offices in Crofton, MD and Herndon, VA.
Come join us and become the force behind Force 3!