Sr. Software Engineer - UI 8/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
If you are a hands on creative thinker, team player, great at simplifying complex ideas and familiar with user experience trends, you belong with us!
In this role, you will:
* Collaborate with product management, development and other engineers to help design new software solutions in the security space.
* Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
If you have a strong passion for building modern web applications with a solid intuition for user experience, we want you on our team!
* 5+ years of relevant work experience.
* Proven successful technical leadership experience with network topology.
* Experience supporting Spring framework.
* Working knowledge of Swing development.
* Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to meet a business requirement with a technical solution.
* Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and writing skills.
* Ability to thrive in a dynamic, agile and nimble environment.
* BS in Computer Science or related field.
* Experience using tools such as Pivotal, GitHub, Jenkins.
* Understands fundamentals of agile methodologies - iterative development, SCRUM, UAT, continuous integration.
* Familiarity with complex products.