Sr. Software Engineer (backend, Java, SQL) 8/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Summary
Want to change how the world interacts with data* Are you passionate about intuitive, efficient and elegant code* Do you want to work with others who are out to change the way people interpret data* Do you want to join innovating, fast growing, highly profitable business* Do you love to tackle complex business problems with brilliant design solutions*
NetApp Management Product Group (MPG) OnCommand Data Management Software suite team is looking for a seasoned backend engineer to join the team and help the largest enterprises and organizations in the world to simplify their interaction with the machine generated data across their complex data centers, private and public clouds. At NetApp you will solve the problems of visualizing and interacting with massive amount of data to deliver intelligent operational management, data analytics, and business insights.
- Working knowledge of Java Web Applications in Client Server environment.
- Working knowledge of building compelling backend application frameworks.
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL, preferably MySQL
- Familiarity of NoSQL systems and working with Big Data
- Experience developing web services, messaging layer using REST, XML, WSDL, etc.
- Experience with Test Driven Development (JUnits, Integration testing, etc)
-Position located in Waltham, MA & not budgeted for relocation. Experienced local candidates encouraged to apply.
Education and Experience
Education & Experience:
- 5+ years of production software development experience
- Bachelor's or Master s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Computer Information Systems, or equivalent job experience
Full time / Part time
USA - Massachusetts - Waltham
NetApp is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. NetApp? makes reasonable accommodations, consistent with applicable laws, for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee with a disability, who can perform the essential job functions, unless undue hardship would result.