Sr. Software Engineer(Embedded) 8/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Perform software development for embedded systems in C/C++/ASM.
* Analyze software for vulnerabilities and security weaknesses.
* Mentor less experienced engineers to improve team capabilities.
* Provide direction for future product development efforts.
* Support development efforts thru proposals and research efforts
Embedded software development using assembly and C/C++.
* Familiarity with a variety of processors such as 8051, X86, and ARM.
* Experience with software development processes and related tools.
* Familiarity with serial bus communications such as SPI, I2C, UART.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Minimum 10 years of experience.
* BSEE, BSCE, BSCS or related degree.
* Top Secret clearance.
* Must meet stringent customer driven security screening requirements.
Experience with packet based communication such as TCP and UDP.