Sr. Software Test Developer 8/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Yesmail is seeking a highly motivated, high energy senior level Software Test Developers to support the expansion of its intelligent email marketing platform (e.g. campaign management, email generation, sending and response gathering, data warehousing, reporting) and join our Portland, OR office. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field is required along with 6+ year's automated testing/QA experience. Overall, you must have strong analytical, problem solving, and negotiation skills, as well as excellent written and interpersonal communication skills. You must also be comfortable working independently in a fast-paced team environment and adapt when priorities change.
* Working within an Agile/Scrum development environment, establish collaborative relationships with Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Scrum team members to ensure success of Programs, Releases and/or Sprint(s).
* Adhering to an Agile/Scrum development environment, will analyze Product Requirements and Functional Specifications and design/create and execute test cases/scenarios.
* Identify and isolate defects, create accurate, concise and reproducible bug reports
* Provide timely and informative test result updates to team. Provide resource/time estimates for all testing activities.
Must have demonstrated proficiency working/testing in three or more of the following areas:
* Web Services testing
* Mission critical, enterprise applications (e.g. provisioning, telecommunications and/or financial systems)
* Web-based applications
* Test automation/scripting
* End to End (System Wide) Unix/Linux test environments
Must have demonstrated proficiency using/testing with:
* SQL querying/verifying data integrity
* Relational databases (Oracle, MySQL), NoSQL databases (Cassandra, Voldemort, MongoDB)
* XML technologies (XSLT, XPath, XSD)
* Test Automation using open source and/or industry standard tools
* Experience in Agile/Scrum Product Development environment(s)
* Experience with Unit test frameworks (e.g. JUnit/XMLUnit)
* Experience with RSpec, Fitnesse, Robot or similar open source test automation frameworks
* Knowledge of email/mobile marketing domain is a big plus
We're revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at www.yeslifecyclemarketing.com/our-company/careers. Please reference requisition number PRTL3915.
Yes Lifecycle Marketing is a solution provider that brings together multichannel marketing platforms and data, with creative and strategy services honed on the optimization of delivering relevant marketing messages. This gives marketers the ability to source best-of-breed technology and creative and strategy services from a single vendor at a cost-effective price point. For more information, visit www.yeslifecyclemarketing.com.
Yes Lifecycle Marketing is an Infogroup company. Infogroup is the leading provider of innovative business data, and marketing solutions that are proven to increase customer acquisition and retention. Our mission is to use a combination of our client's data and our business and consumer data and really smart people to deliver the right communication to the right audience at the right time -- for Infogroup, that's real-time.
At Yes Lifecycle Marketing, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and/or Veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. In addition, Infogroup will provide reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled