Sr. Solutions Advisor (Pre-Sales) Store Operations
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
At JDA, we re fearless leaders. We re the leading provider of end-to-end, integrated retail, omni-channel and supply chain planning and execution solutions for more than 4,000 customers worldwide. Our unique solutions empower our clients to reduce costs, increase profitability and improve collaboration so they can deliver on their customer promises every time. Using JDA, you can plan to deliver. www.jda.com
Sr. Solution Advisor (Pre-Sales) Store Operations
JDA is searching for a Sr. Solution Advisor (Pre-Sales) that will be responsible for working with potential customers in retail industries. Responsibilities will include determining the customer s business challenges, articulating the value and capabilities of JDA, and developing and presenting JDA solutions.
* In collaboration with Sales Manager or Customer Executive, presents product functionality and benefits to prospective clients
* Articulates and demonstrates the value proposition of JDA solutions and multiple product sets to the prospective client
* Demonstrates how the proposed solution can add substantial value in replacing the client s current business environment
* Customizes presentations to address prospective client s business needs
* Prepare and deliver effective presentations to clients in person and via phone and WebEx
* Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty with customers
* Execute against the major steps of the JDA sales process
* Sell against annual revenue targets for software license, consulting services, and education services
* Work with our Partner Eco-System to position successful engagement models
* Coordinates with various JDA resources and departments to secure and present appropriate proposal information to prospective and existing clients
* Establishes relationship with decision makers to establish confidence in JDA and promote the value JDA can provide them
* Collaborates with Client Partners and Services Presales Advisors during a sales cycle to define functional client requirements important to the implementation
* Works closely with the customer in discovery sessions and ongoing follow-up discussions to ensure clear and concise communication is taking place
* Becomes directly involved with potential customers via proposal requests or actively prospecting for new business opportunities
* Works with Marketing to develop collateral product support materials and promote JDA events and trade shows
* Communicates issues and concerns about client and coordinates the transition meeting with the implementation team
* Communicates customer requirements to PD/PMG
* Must have excellent interpersonal, communication, & presentation skills
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent work experience required
* 4+ years of JDA Store Operations Implementation or Product Pre-Sales experience; 6+ years' experience is highly preferred
* Strong Retail knowledge and experience base in the core principles and methodologies of Workforce Management with 3-5 years implementing, presenting and executing workforce management solutions
* Experience with Store Operations and Inventory Management is a plus
* Experience in creating or developing business processes, strategies and philosophies for the various Store Operations solutions
* Experience positioning enterprise software applications in a cloud, SaaS, or on demand, delivery method
* Knowledge of solution based selling and account management skills
* Effective negotiating and closing skills (internal and external)
* Consultative Team selling approach
* Travel: approximately 50%
Join the conversation online by connecting with us on Twitter @JDASoftware @JDACareers and Facebook (http://bit.ly/9s2DVE). Also, check out JDA's blog - Supply Chain Nation - the platform for supply chain trends and innovations at http://blog.jda.com.
Alpharetta (Virtual Role), Georgia, United States
JDA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.