Sr Solutions Advisor (Pre Sales) WMS and/or WLM
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
At JDA, we re fearless leaders. We re the leading provider of end-to-end, integrated retail, omni-channel and supply chain planning and execution solutions for more than 4,000 customers worldwide. Our unique solutions empower our clients to reduce costs, increase profitability and improve collaboration so they can deliver on their customer promises every time. Using JDA, you can plan to deliver. www.jda.com
Overview The Senior Solutions Advisor owns the positioning and demonstration of all new software and services solutions into a customer environment. Capable of representing the entire portfolio of JDA products and services at a strategic level and describing JDA vision and direction. End-to-end positioning capabilities across the entire portfolio. Ability to build a mini-application based on customer requirements to demonstrate feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping and/or product demo for client. Provide consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation and provide proof of concept. Maintain extensive knowledge of complex aspects of products and systems. Answer client questions on product function and usage and solve sales support problems. Additional for Technical Role: Develops and applies methods, theories and research techniques to provide solutions to technical problems. Uses in-depth product knowledge to provide technical expertise to sales staff and the customer through sales presentations and product demonstrations.
* Conduct discovery sessions to fully understand customer s requirements in order to deliver tailored implementation proposals
* Conduct customer analysis with account team and develop strategic and tactical account strategies
* Develop and communicate implementation scope and timeline to meet customer requirements
* Develop and communicate compelling value propositions based on Implementation and Solution ROI
* Prepare and deliver effective presentations to clients in person and via phone and WebEx
* Engage and direct appropriate internal resources, including management, service delivery, operations, etc. to facilitate pre and post sales processes
* Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty with customers
* Execute against the major steps of the JDA sales process
* Sell against annual revenue targets for software license, consulting services, and Education services
* Work with our Partner Eco-System to position successful engagement models
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent work experience required
* 5+ years of JDA Supply Chain Implementation or Product Pre-Sales experience
* Experience positioning and selling JDA Solution and Services preferred, especially WMS and/or WLM
* Experience positioning enterprise software applications in a cloud, SaaS, or on demand, delivery method
* Understanding of retail and/or Manufacturing/Wholesale verticals preferred
* Strong customer services skills
* Effective written, interpersonal and oral communication skills
* Knowledge of solution based selling and account management skills.
* Understanding of JEM Methodology and implementation phases and deliverables
* Knowledge of account development strategies
* Effective negotiating and closing skills (internal and external)
* Consultative Team selling approach
Join the conversation online by connecting with us on Twitter @JDASoftware @JDACareers and Facebook (http://bit.ly/9s2DVE). Also, check out JDA's blog - Supply Chain Nation - the platform for supply chain trends and innovations at http://blog.jda.com.
Waukesha (Virtual Role), Wisconsin, United States
JDA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.