Sr Spec - Electronic Payment
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Sunoco fuel can be found in 27 states, and its brand recognized worldwide as the official racing fuel of NASCAR, INDYCAR, the National Hot Rod Association, the American Motorcyclist Association and more than 50 other racing series. Sunoco's commitment to performance and innovation continues, driving a new period of expansion.
Sunoco LP (NYSE: SUN) is a master limited partnership whose territory ranges from Maine to Hawaii, and we continue to expand. Sunoco LP that operates approximately 1,340 convenience stores (including APlus, Stripes, Aloha Island Mart and Tigermarket brands) and retail fuel sites, and distributes motor fuel to convenience stores, independent dealers, commercial customers and distributors located in 30 states at approximately 6,800 sites.
Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. (NYSE: ETE) owns SUN's general partner and incentive distribution rights. The Energy Transfer family of companies controls approximately 71,000 miles of pipelines, supplying major fuels throughout the country
A career with Sunoco is about committing yourself to things that matter, including great customer service, quality performance, teamwork, integrity, and pride. At Sunoco we have a passion for creativity, new ideas and teamwork and we are looking for the best and brightest talent.
Responsible for daily operational and administrative support of the electronic payments group and will require interaction with customers, vendors, and various levels of management within the organization. Key areas of support will be maintaining database of vendors; creating and updating process, procedure, and training documentation; setting up OTR card acceptance, Gift card operations, providing back-up for fraud analyst; and other day to day card operations functions
* Maintain documentation related to the various card acceptance products.
* Develop and maintain training materials according to internal and customer needs.
* Maintain database of vendors, customers and resources necessary to support the electronic payments function.
* Assist in process and procedure development related to various electronic payments functions.
* Assist with project management
* Monitor FDC chargebacks and retrievals
* Responsible for day to day operations functions related to the gift card program including card inventory management and monitoring; act as escalation point for locations regarding gift card issues; monitoring of program performance
* Maintain records related to all third party card processors
* Facilitate setup of processing accounts for QSR's
* Act as primary contact for locations utilizing OTR card processors, including setup of new and acquired locations.
* Be able to step in and fully carry out the group's fraud management activities as required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
* BS Degree
* 5+ years related work experience. Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision
* Facilitation, organizational, and computer skills; excellent communicator; and possessing a vision for process improvements
* Ability to support a credit card organization and department with many activities going across several departments
* Solid computer, presentation, and organization skills.