Sr Specialist - Business Sys - Credit Card 9/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Sunoco fuel can be found in 27 states, and its brand recognized worldwide as the official racing fuel of NASCAR, INDYCAR, the National Hot Rod Association, the American Motorcyclist Association and more than 50 other racing series. Sunoco's commitment to performance and innovation continues, driving a new period of expansion.
Sunoco LP (NYSE: SUN) is a master limited partnership whose territory ranges from Maine to Hawaii, and we continue to expand. Sunoco LP that operates approximately 1,340 convenience stores (including APlus, Stripes, Aloha Island Mart and Tigermarket brands) and retail fuel sites, and distributes motor fuel to convenience stores, independent dealers, commercial customers and distributors located in 30 states at approximately 6,800 sites.
Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. (NYSE: ETE) owns SUN's general partner and incentive distribution rights. The Energy Transfer family of companies controls approximately 71,000 miles of pipelines, supplying major fuels throughout the country
A career with Sunoco is about committing yourself to things that matter, including great customer service, quality performance, teamwork, integrity, and pride. At Sunoco we have a passion for creativity, new ideas and teamwork and we are looking for the best and brightest talent.
Responsible for working directly wth Credit Card Application Lead to analyze, design, code, test, review and implement code to support business requirements. Provide day to day on-call system support on a rotational basis to keep the Credit Card application processing 24hrs/7 days a week, 365 days per year. Position located in Tulsa, Oklahoma 74120
* Assist with implementing requirements for projects, enhancements and break-fixes connected to the Credit Card application.
* Code Solutions supporting objectives desired by the Business
* Prepare status report or updates for work pertaining to projects, enhancements and break-fix work
* Participate in reviewing test results
* Migrate approved code into the Production Environment using approved processes
* Participate in code reviews per PCI-DSS and SOX
* Perform Annual review and certification in the knowledge of OWASP's top 10 threat vulnerabilities
* Follow SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) standards established for Credit Card
* Maintain adherence to SOX procedures and mandated regulations around SOX
* Maintain adherence to PCI-DSS procedures and mandated regulations around Security
* Share knowledge with other team members assisting in their growth and development
* Ensure that customer requests are completed in a timely manner agreed to by all stakeholders
* Knowledge and use of Team Foundation Services in relation to a code management repository
* Knowledge and use of Visual Studio editor to write code and test programs written in Cobol or VB.Net
* Understand and be able to demonstrate how Micro Focus works within the Windows Environment in conjunction with the Credit Card application.
* Understand how to use CA Workload Automation scheduler to schedule repeating tasks with triggers, dependencies and time parameters.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
* Bachelor's degree, Computer Science or IT business related accreditation.
* 6+ years related programming experience using Cobol and VB.NET a must
* Support and development experience using the following: Cobol; CICS; Job Control Language; Visual Studio; Java Script; Micro Focus; Syncsort; CA Workload Automation; VB.Net; Java; Java Script; ASP.Net; Team Foundation Server; Internet Information Services; Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or higher; SQL Reporting Services; VB Script; Excel 2013 or higher; Word 2013 or higher; Visio 2010 or higher; Microsoft Project 2010 or higher; Power Point 2013 or higher
* Security focused with knowledge in the following areas: PCI Standard; Certificates; Black lists; White lists; Secure Transmissions; ISO 27001
* 24/7 On-call experience for a Mission Critical System
* Experience in supporting Cobol applications
* Experience supporting Web Based applications
* Self-Starter, proactively looking for improvements in people and processes
* Strong interpersonal and team skills including the ability to communicate orally and in written form in a positive manner with employees, contractors and 3rd party vendors
* Good organization skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently while achieving deadlines and communicating project status
* Must possess a strong sense of urgency in their work.
* Good analytical and problem solving skills
* Credit Card experience in the area of Petroleum is a Plus